EMT Hybrid Refresher Course
Feb 1, 2021
- February 1, 2021 – April 10, 2021
- One in-class session on Saturday, April 10, remaining classes online
- April 10 course time: 08:00 – 17:00 with lunch break
- At PCC’s Caswell County Campus in room P108
Register online here or contact Heather at Heather.Franklin@piedmontcc.edu or (336) 694-8052.Click here to learn more about EMT/Paramedic classes at PCC.
Hybrid Emergency Medical Technician Refresher Course with a majority of the course work online through Blackboard. Upon successful completion of the course, the Emergency Medical Technician will be eligible for recertification and the expired Emergency Medical Technician will meet the requirements to be able to sit for the North Carolina EMT credentialing exam. This course is also an approved state refresher course allowing a North Carolina EMT to be eligible for National Registry certification.
Documents needed to register:
- Driver’s License or Identification Card
- High School Diploma/GED/Adult High School Diploma
- Placement Test Scores/Copies of College transcripts (if applicable)
Location: HyrbidOrganizer: Heather.Frankline@piedmontcc.edu