May 19, 2023 @ 7:00 pm — 8:30 pm
Graduates: Congratulations! You made it and we’re so proud of you and your accomplishments! If you’ve registered to march in the Commencement ceremony, a letter will be sent by March 7 with event details. You will need to be at your location by 6:30 p.m. the night of Commencement. The ceremony begins at 7 p.m. and will be held at the Caswell County Civic Center located at Commencement exercises will be held at the Caswell County Civic Center located at 536 Main Street, Yanceyville, NC 27379.
For more information, visit PCC’s Commencement page.
We want to celebrate YOU!
Graduates are encouraged to send their photo, along with a short description of their success to email@example.com. This photo and information will be shared on social media.
Suggested Photo Guidelines:
- File format: .jpg or .png format (a cell phone photo is great!)
- Dressed in appropriate attire (try to stay away from shirts/hats with logos and text)
- Background/lighting should allow us to easily see the graduate, individually
Suggested Information to Share:
- If transferring – where
- If employed – where
- Future goals
- Favorite memory of your time at PCC
- Any additional success information you would like to share about your time at PCC