May 19, 2023 @ 7:00 pm — 8:30 pm
Graduates: Congratulations! You made it and we’re so proud of you and your accomplishments! If you’ve registered to march in the Commencement ceremony, you will be getting a letter by the end of March with event details. You will need to be at your location by 6:30 p.m. the night of Commencement. The ceremony begins at 7 p.m. and will be on PCC’s Person County Campus, weather permitting. The rain location will be Person High School’s Gymnasium.
For more information, visit PCC’s Commencement page.
PCC’s Person County Campus address: 1715 College Drive, Roxboro, NC
Additional campus map information found here: Maps – Piedmont Community College
We want to celebrate YOU!
Graduates are encouraged to send their photo, along with a short description of their success to firstname.lastname@example.org. This photo and information will be shared on social media.
Suggested Photo Guidelines:
- File format: .jpg or .png format (a cell phone photo is great!)
- Dressed in appropriate attire (try to stay away from shirts/hats with logos and text)
- Background/lighting should allow us to easily see the graduate, individually
Suggested Information to Share:
- If transferring – where
- If employed – where
- Future goals
- Favorite memory of your time at PCC
- Any additional success information you would like to share about your time at PCC