College Closed for Memorial Day
May 27, 2024
PCC’s Team is ready to help you register for classes! Here’s how to get started:
New Students: Apply here and contact PCC’s Student Development Team at (336) 322-2159 (Person County Campus) or (336) 694-5707 (Caswell County Campus) to register.
Returning Students: Click here to connect with your advisor or make an online appointment.
Already taking classes at PCC?
Don’t forget about PCC’s free student resources:
- Student Help Desk: Get technical assistance with Blackboard, the Student Portal, logging in, etc. by calling (336) 322-2138 or emailing email@example.com.
- Tutoring: Online or face-to face tutoring is available at PCC. Sign up at piedmontcc.mywconline.com.
- Transition Center: Find additional tutoring services, supplemental instruction, computer lab, and holistic counseling and advising. Click here to learn more.
- Open Computer Labs: Located in the Learning Commons and open
- Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Call (336) 599-1181 (Person County Campus) or (336) 694-5707 (Caswell County Campus).
- Career Services: Discover majors and in-demand careers based on your interests! Includes an online Job Board and Resume Builder. Click here to learn more.
- Accessibility Services: Need accommodations? Click here to learn more.
- Campus Safety: Safety officers are on campus and ready to assist you. Click here for location & contact info.
- Local Assistance Programs: Connect with local services and resources that offer reduced fees and no-cost options. Click here and enter your zip code to generate specific lists within each category, such as childcare, transportation, health care, and utilities .