Medication Aide begins
Medication Aide prepares North Carolina licensed Nurse Aide personnel to take the NC competency exam that enables them to give medications in skilled nursing homes. Students will be listed on the N.C. Medication Aide Registry upon successful completion of the course and state exam.
Prerequisite: Current listing on the North Carolina NA I Registry and a high school or high school equivalency graduate.
Class held May 26 – June 1
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Limited to 10 students
MED AIDE COSTS
1. Tuition: The registration fee is $70.
2. Optional Student Accident Insurance: $1, paid with registration fee when requested by the student.
3. Textbook: $19.22 and is available from the PCC Bookstore, www.pccstore.com.
4. NNAAP: $59 State competency exam, paid on the last day of class.
For more information, please contact:
(336) 694-8064 or (336) 694-8080 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org