Deadline for SGA Officer Applications
Are you ready to be a student leader at PCC?
Join Student Government Association (SGA) as an officer!
All candidates MUST…
• Be a traditionally enrolled student (dual enrolled students not allowed to run for office)
• Have completed 1 year at PCC
• Have a GPA of 2.5 in an Associate Degree, Diploma, or Certificate program
• Be enrolled in 6 at least credit hours.
APPLICATION DEADLINE DATE- FEBRUARY 19, 2020
Officer Positions Available
• President- chief executive officer of the Student Government Association
• Vice President- assist the Student Government President in the performance of his/her duties
• Secretary- maintain records and minutes of all meetings of the Executive Council and provide a copy of each to the Dean, Student Development within five days of all meetings
• Treasurer- maintain records of all allocations and expenditures of Student Government Association funds
• Parliamentarian- maintain order at business and executive council meeting
• Caswell Member at Large- serve as representation for the Caswell Campus
For more information, contact LaKisha at (336) 322-2174 or LaKisha.Farrar@piedmontcc.edu.