Student Led Workshop: Early Education Administration
Feb 10, 2020 @ 11:00 am — 12:00 pm
Student Led Workshops:
Caswell County Campus, K152, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
• Feb. 10: Early Education Administration presented by Sheila Fernos (CasCC)
• Feb. 19: Cybersecurity: Staying Safe on the Internet presented by James Guardado-Garcia (CasCC)
• Feb. 24: Food Science Field Opportunities in NC presented by Muhsina Henderson (CasCC)
Person County Campus, B108b, 1-2 p.m.
• Feb. 19: How to Find Your Career Path prsented by Carrington Breedlove (PerCC)
• Feb. 26: Social Media Dos & Don’ts presented by Jawan James (PerCC)
For more information, contact Richard Albright at (336) 322-2182 or Richard.Albright@piedmontcc.edu.
Location: Caswell County Campus - http://goo.gl/maps/mmzMrOrganizer: Elizabeth.Townsend@piedmontcc.edu