Pickin’ by the Lake
The PCC Alumni Partnership will be turning the Mayo Lake Amphitheater grass blue at their seventh annual Bluegrass festival, “Pickin’ by the Lake” on Saturday, September 7!
Join us to hear the sounds of:
* Cuttin’ Grass 12 p.m.
* Garrett Newton Band 1 p.m.
* Lawson Creek Grass 2 p.m.
* Charlie Oakley & Blazin Grass 3 p.m.
* Sideline 4 p.m.
* The Malpass Brothers 5:30 p.m.
* Lonesome River Band 7 p.m.
*Bands and times subject to change.
* No pets (service animals are permitted)
* No smoking within the venue area
* Personal sized cooler only (14 quart max)
* Armbands required at all times
* No flying objects in lawn area (frisbees, balls, etc.)
* Blanks and lawn chairs suggested
* Food trucks will be available
* Portable toilets will be available
Questions? Contact Patti at (336) 322-2105 or email@example.com.
Camping available: Call Mayo Lake Park at (336) 597-7806.