- Resident of Person or Caswell County for 12 months or more
- Graduate of Person or Caswell County high school, qualified home school, or PCC’s High School Equivalency Program in last 3 years.
- High School or College GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Enroll in a minimum of 12 credits in one of these Career & Technical Education program at PCC.
*denotes that the Cosmetology and Welding diplomas are also accepted for this program.
Interested in Applying?Click here to apply and use your PCC Blackboard user name and password information to sign in (application will be open February 24 – August 28). First funds awarded in Fall 2020. A complete application will include:
- Completed PCC application (this will give you a PCC Student ID)
- Completed FAFSA (use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari for best results)
- Applicant’s high school, homeschool, high school equivalency, and previous college transcripts to PCC’s Student Development Office
- Emails for two individuals who will provide a recommendation letter for applicant (not related to applicant)
- Detailed answers to scholarship application questions
Have questions? Contact Sandy Parker at Sandy.Parker@piedmontcc.edu.