- Resident of Person or Caswell County for 12 months or more
- High School or College GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Enroll in a minimum of 12 credits in one of these Career & Technical Education program at PCC
*denotes that the Cosmetology and Welding diplomas are also accepted for this program.
Interested in Applying?Click here to apply and use your PCC Blackboard user name and password information to sign in. First funds awarded in Fall 2020. A complete application will include:
- Completed PCC application
- Completed FAFSA (use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari for best results)
- Applicant’s high school, homeschool, high school equivalency, and previous college transcripts to PCC’s Student Development Office
- Email addresses for two individuals who will provide a recommendation letter for applicant (not related to applicant). An application is considered incomplete without the letters of recommendation.
- Detailed answers to scholarship application questions
Have questions? Contact Sandy Parker at Sandy.Parker@piedmontcc.edu.