Who is my advisor?
At Piedmont Community College, our academic advisors are assigned by program area. To find your advisor, click on the program areas listed below and locate your program of study to see your academic advisor.
How do I meet with my academic advisor?
Students can schedule an appointment up to 2 weeks in advance or stop by one of our office locations for walk-in support during business hours!
To schedule an appointment, select Book Appointment by your academic advisor. Choose your preferred service option and scroll down to see available appointments. Enter your details and additional information and select Book. You’ll receive an email confirmation shortly after scheduling with your service details.
Academic Advising is located on the Person County Campus in Building E, Student Development and on the Caswell County Campus in Building K, Student Services. Check out Plan Your Visit for campus locations and hours!
Find your assigned academic advisor using the dropdowns below.
- Business Administration
- Accounting and Finance
- Associate in General Education
- Agribusiness Technology-Plant Science
- Digital Effects and Animation Technology
- Information Technology-Business Support
- Information Technology-Computer Programming
- Information Technology-Gaming Simulation
- Information Technology-Systems Security
- Information Technology Office Administration
- Associate in General Education – Nursing (Person Campus)
- Associate in General Education- Nursing (Caswell Campus)
- Emergency Medical Science
- Healthcare Management Technology
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Medical Assisting
- Human Services Technology
- Criminal Justice Technology
Public Safety Administration students have assigned faculty advisors to meet their specific programming requirements. Please refer to your faculty advisor or program contact for additional support.
- Welding Technology Diploma (Caswell Campus)
- General Occupational Technology
- Welding Technology Diploma (Person Campus)
- Electrical Power Production
- Industrial Systems
- Mechatronics Engineering Technology
- Associate in Arts
- Early Childhood Education
- Infant/Toddler Care (Certificate)
- Associate in Arts- Teacher Preparation
- Associate in Science- Teacher Preparation
Students enrolled in Career and College Promise or other high school dual enrollment program have special advisors to meet their specific programming requirements. Please contact your assigned advisor for additional support.