- February 8 – 16
- M-Th, 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- With S. McLean
- On PCC’s Caswell County Campus
- Tuition: The registration fee is $70.
- Optional Student Accident Insurance: $1, paid with registration fee when requested by the student.
- Textbook: The Med Tech class does not require a textbook. All materials are provided to the student in class. It’s recommended that the student provide their own 1 ½” binder and divider tabs.
- DHSR: $25 State competency exam, certified check or money order must be mailed with the application. The competency exam is held in Raleigh or Thomasville, NC.
To register, contact Lori Watlington by email at Lori.Watlington@piedmontcc.edu or by phone (336) 694-8080.
Registering for Continuing Education Courses is fast and easy! You can register in person, online, or by mailing your payment with registration form.
- Review the available classes. You will need the Course start and end dates, course title, and course location.
- To register in person, please contact Lori Watlington to schedule an appointment Lori.Watlington@piedmontcc.edu
- To register online (preferred):
Click here to submit your registration form. Once received and registered, you will receive an email with payment instructions from Lori Watlington.
- To register by mail:
Download the Continuing Education Registration Form and fill out all items. You will need one form for each course you wish to take. Mail completed registration form(s) with check or money order to:
Piedmont Community College
ATTN: Lori Watlington
PO Box 1150
Yanceyville, NC 27379
Other Health and Wellness Programs
- Associate Degree Nursing
- Associate in General Education – Nursing
- Cardiovascular Technician/Monitor
- Healthcare Management Technology
- Healthcare Management Technology – Medical Coding
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Scribe
- Medication Aide
- Natural Hair Care
- Nurse Aide
- Pharmacy Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Professional Medical Coding & Billing