Gain online job search strategies at PCC
Piedmont Community College (PCC) will offer a new course, Online Job Search Strategies, on September 11 – October 11. This course will meet at 1-4 p.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays at PCC’s Workforce Training Center located at 303 S. Morgan Street in Roxboro.
During the Online Job Search Strategies course, instructor Ann Kirby will teach participants how to:
• Search and apply for jobs online
• Create a professional email account for job search
• Prepare effective resumes and cover letters to submit online
• Understand trends and technology
• Learn how employers use online social media to hire new employees
To enroll in the Online Job Search Strategies course or for more information, contact PCC’s Workforce Development Team at (336) 322-2156 or the Workforce Training Center at (336) 599-4620.