Need help with your resume or interview skill? PCC is offering a Job Seekers Lab starting in October
Piedmont Community College will offer a Job Seekers Lab for individuals seeking assistance with resumes, interview skills, submitting applications and more.
Classes will be held October 12 – December 14 and meet every Monday, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. at the Caswell County Public Library. The Job Seekers Lab is an open entry/open exit class – meaning you can start and stop at any time and still receive quality assistance.
Receive one-on-one assistance with:
• Developing a resume and cover letter
• Downloading and/or submitting job applications online
• Creating email accounts for job search
• Performing online job searches
• Receive assistance with accessing the new NCWorks website
• Interviewing techniques
• FREE Thumb Drive
• Free resumes on resume paper
The classes are FREE for individuals meeting eligibility requirements. Students can register anytime as these are open entry/open exit classes. For further information, please call Lori Watlington at (336) 694-8080.