Through Ed2go, Piedmont Community College offers a wide range of highly interactive courses that you can take entirely over the Internet. You will find hundreds of engaging courses, covering every topic from Anatomy to Web Design. Most courses cost just $70. Please visit our Ed2go catalog
for more information about this exciting educational opportunity.
To register and pay:
- Choose a course from our catalog of hundreds of courses.
- Click on the "Add to Cart" button.
- Choose your Session Date and Continue to Checkout.
- If you are a Returning Student, sign into your Account.
- If you are a New Student, create an Account and follow the directions to enter your information.
- Review your information and then Click on Checkout.
- In order to pay and complete the required registration for the course, please complete the official registration form for Piedmont Community College. You may access our secure form through this link. secure registration form
- You will also receive an email with a link to this form. The subject line will be "Ed2go Required Course Registration".
- It is very important that you complete this form as soon as possible. It is required for you to be registered for the course.
If you have any problems with this process, you may contact us at (336) 599-0032 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
For information regarding online learning opportunities, please contact Velma Drumwright at (336) 599-0032 or by email at Velma.Drumwright@piedmontcc.edu