Through Ed2go, Piedmont Community College offers a wide range of highly interactive courses that you can take entirely over the Internet. You will find hundreds of engaging courses, covering every topic from Anatomy to Web Design. Most courses cost just $70. Please visit our Ed2go catalog
for more information about this exciting educational opportunity.
To register and pay:
- Choose a course from our catalog of hundreds of courses.
- Click on the "Enroll Now" button.
- Type in the requested information and pay for your course.
- Click to go to "Orientation" and follow the directions there.
- You will receive an email with the link to our secure registration form. When you submit this form, your registration will be complete.
For information regarding online learning opportunities, please contact Velma Drumwright at (336) 322-2133 or by email at Velma.Drumwright@piedmontcc.edu or Jeanette Godsey at (336) 322-2156 or by email at Jeanette.Godsey@piedmontcc.edu