Assignments list the name, description, and attachments
for class work. Students complete the Assignment in a separate file and
send it back to the Instructor. They can include comments for the
Instructor if they choose. Assignments may be individual or given to
every member of a Course Group.
Submitting an Assignment
On the Upload Assignment page, students can add comments and specify files to attach. Follow the steps below to submit an Assignment:
- Select the Content Area from the Course Menu that holds the Assignment. For example, the Course Documents area.
- Click the name of the Assignment. The Upload Assignment page appears.
- Complete the Submission field if necessary.
- Click Browse for Local File or Browse for Content Collection Item and select a file to attach.
- Enter a Name of link to file. If the field is left blank, then the file name becomes the link.
- Click Attach File.
- Complete the Comments field if necessary.
- Click Submit when the page is complete.
Save an Assignment
Upload Assignment page has a Save as Draft option available.
option allows the user to save the Assignment and continue working on it
- Once the Assignment is complete the user can submit it.
Watch a Video!
Submitting an Assignment (2:28)