- On the main menu go to I’m new to WebAdvisor
- Enter your last name and EITHER your SS# or your ID number. Submit. You will be given a user name—your first initial, middle initial, last name, and last 2 numbers of your ID number.
- Select the email address you would like your temporary password sent to.
- Open your email and look for a message from Datatel which will give you your temporary password.
- Go back to the log in page and enter your username and temporary password. Then you will need to choose a new password which must be 6-9 characters long and must include at least 1 number.
- After logging in, you can go to the student page to check your grades, register for classes, look at your schedule, or view your program requirements.
WebAdvisor Registration Instructions
(Adobe Reader needed to view PDF)
Checking Grades using WebAdvisor
- Login into WebAdvisor
- Select the Student Menu
- Under Academic Profile select grades
- Select the term
Program Evaluation using WebAdvisor
- After login, select Student Menu
- Under Academic Planning select Program Evaluation
Contact Student Information Desk at 336-322-2159 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.