The Academic Success Center provides academic services and resources to students who are currently enrolled in curriculum classes. Whether it's developing learning strategies, mastering new material, refreshing skills, or providing a support network, our professional and peer student staff want to work with you to support your success and achieve your goals!
- Drop-in tutoring
- Writing Center
- Open computer lab
- Academic workshops
- Printer access (laser and color), bring your own paper.
- Computer assistance: Microsoft Office, Blackboard, WebAdvisor, E-mail, Pearson Labs, and Smarthinking
- Testing Center
Online Tutoring, Anywhere - Anytime.
1. Login to your Blackboard account.
2. Go into one of your courses, and click on “Tools.”
3. Locate the Smarthinking link.
Person County Campus
Building G, Room 204-A
Caswell County Campus
Building K, Room 152
Contact Patricia Hatchett
, Academic Success Center Director