High School Transcripts
Submit official transcripts of High School work, Adult High School Diploma, or GED scores, and if applicable, all post high school work.
The above transcripts should be submitted to the Office of Admissions on either the Person County Campus or the Caswell County Campus.

If you have any questions about how to obtain such transcripts please contact the Office of Admissions.