All About PCC
Want to learn more about Piedmont Community College? You’ve come to the right place to find out more about the College’s two campuses: the Person County Campus located in Roxboro, N.C., and the Caswell County Campus located in Yanceyville, N.C. You can also learn more about the support PCC offers to its students, who’s who in College leadership, faculty and staff, and maps and directions to help you find your way. You can even view the PCC College Catalog online as well as class schedules. Whatever you need to know about PCC, you’ll find here!
Benefits of PCC
Piedmont Community College offers a one stop center for all Student Development/Financial Aid Needs: Student Development gives students the “On-demand” service they need, daily. By recently adding a financial aid triage position, our office can better and more accurately serve each students needs. Triage allows each student to ask questions and get immediate answers and direction. Students no longer have to wait to ask those “quick questions” about whether their form was completed correctly or if all necessary paperwork has been received. This is just one more swing of the hammer towards breaking down those barriers that inhibit student success.  

Students that are in need of any service can visit the student development office any time Monday thru Friday from 8-7 and Saturday’s from 8-4 and leave with an official transcript,  having seen an academic advisor, registered for classes, applied for financial aid and or been counseled by financial aid, completed an application for admissions and so much more. Piedmont Community College prides itself on being student centered and our commitment to timely assistance for all past, present and future students is evident. 

Getting In


Where: Student Development- Building E, Person County Campus or Room K-122, Caswell County Campus



Submit a completed PCC Application for Admission or Complete Application online
Submit official transcripts of high school work, Adult High School Diploma, or GED scores, and if applicable, all post high school course work



Contact the Office of Admissions for requirements that may apply to certain programs
Where: Person County Campus, Building E, or (336) 322-2159
Caswell County Campus, Room K-122, or (336) 694-5707, Ext. 8075
For Dates and Times please click here.

Placement Test Study Guides
Math Placement Test Study Questions
Reading Placement Test Study Questions
Writing Placement Study Questions



Where: Student Information Desk-
Person County Campus, Building E, or (336) 322-2159 
Caswell County Campus, Room K-122, or (336) 694-5707, Ext. 8046



Where: Program Advisor’s Office or use WebAdvisor



Where: Pell Grant: Financial Aid Office Building E, Person County Campus
All others: Business Office, Building A, Person County Campus or Caswell Business Office (K-111)
High School Transcripts
Submit official transcripts of High School work, Adult High School Diploma, or GED scores, and if applicable, all post high school work.
The above transcripts should be submitted to the Office of Admissions on either the Person County Campus or the Caswell County Campus.

If you have any questions about how to obtain such transcripts please contact the Office of Admissions.