The Academic Success Center provides academic services and resources to students who are currently enrolled in curriculum classes. Whether it's developing learning strategies, mastering new material, refreshing skills, or providing a support network, our professional and peer student staff want to work with you to support your success and achieve your goals!
Academic Success Center
Person County Campus
Building G, Room 204-A
Caswell County Campus
Building K, Room 152
- Drop-in tutoring
- Writing Center
- Open computer lab
- Academic workshops
- Printer access (laser and color), bring your own paper.
- Computer assistance: Microsoft Office, Blackboard, WebAdvisor, E-mail, Pearson Labs, and Smarthinking
- Testing Center
Online Tutoring, Anywhere - Anytime.
1. Log in to your Blackboard account.
2. Go into one of your courses, and click on “Tools.”
3. Locate the Smarthinking link.
Contact Patricia Hatchett
, Academic Success Center Director