Through Ed2go, Piedmont Community College offers a wide range of highly interactive courses that you can take entirely over the Internet. You will find hundreds of engaging courses, covering every topic from Anatomy to Web Design. Most courses cost just $65. Please visit our Ed2Go Online Courses
page for more information about this exciting educational opportunity.
To register and pay:
By mail (with check or money order.)
- Choose a course from our catalog of hundreds of courses.
- Click on the "Enroll Now" button.
- Type in the requested information and pay for your course.
- Click to go to "Orientation" and follow the directions there.
- You will receive an email with the link to our secure registration form . When you submit this form, your registration will be complete.
- Download the registration form.
- Make the check payable to PCC.
- Send registration form and payment to:
105 N. Main Street
Roxboro, NC 27573
By phone: Call Kathleen Kersey at (336) 694-8064.