What does the Foundation provide to the College each year?
During the 2010-2011 Academic Year, the PCC Foundation provided funds for the following:
Is my contribution to the annual campaign tax deductible?
- Scholarship Program - Awarded over 120 scholarships totaling $99,199.
- Mini-Grant Program – Funded seven innovative projects for faculty and staff in the amount of $10,700.
- Faculty & Staff Development - Provided professional development funds to faculty and staff seeking higher degrees.
- Student Incentive Program – Funded the first curriculum class for 35 PCC G.E.D. graduates.
- Student Ambassador Program – Sponsored three Ambassador Scholarships in the amount of $2,000 each.
- Faculty Excellence - Recognized one PCC faculty member for “Excellence in Teaching” with a $3,000 award where half is used for program opportunities.
- Staff Excellence - Honored two PCC staff members for “commitment to the College and the community” with a $1,500 award where half is used for their area.
- Alumni Relations – Supports the Alumni Partnership as they continue to identify alumni and host events, such as the Alumni Social, Veterans’ Day Celebration and Exam Breaks. The Partnership now includes over 2,000 alumni!
Yes. A gift to the campaign will receive a charitable income tax deduction in accordance with IRS regulations. You will receive acknowledgment of your gifts and pledges by mail.
What portion of my gift will go directly to the area I designate?
How will I be recognized?
Donors are recognized on the Current Donor
page of the PCC website according to gift levels. In addition, President’s Club Members are listed in the graduation program. Please indicate on the pledge form if you would like to remain anonymous.
Is my gift confidential?
All gifts are recorded in confidential PCC Foundation files. No administration, staff, or faculty has access to the information.
How do I make a gift?
There are many ways to make a gift to the PCC Foundation, including gifts of cash, check, payroll deduction (employees), matching gifts, gifts of securities/mutual fund shares, IRAs, retirement funds, life insurance, planned gifts, in-kind gifts, etc. Click here for more information
If I have more questions, whom should I contact?
Call (336) 599-1181, ext. 205 with any additional questions or comments.